Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thankful

Thank you God for my sisters.

For me, my sisters are the loved ones in my life that hold me up when I'm down, comfort me when I'm upset, instruct me when I'm uninformed, and love me for me. I appreciate them yet I know I do not thank God enough for them. I also do not always recognize the vital part they play in my life. I take my sisters for granted, people who I love the most and need the most. Recently I was a little lost without all of them home. When they finally had their first homecoming, I was overwhelmed with love and relief. At that moment, I realized the amount of importance and meaning they have in my life. They are irreplacable and precious. I pray that I will unceasingly thank God for bringing them into my life and changing me forever.

Thank you God!
Jennie

All of us have people in our lives, for me: my sisters, that make a huge impact. These people need to be appreciated and should be recognized. These people are the ones who will never leave you. Give God constant thanks for your loved ones and cherish every moment spent with them here on this earth.

God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment